Air Conditioning Systems Maintenance
No doubt like us you looked forward to the warm, sunny, balmy weather to arrive. A flick of the Air Conditioning system would activate beautful cool air to counteract the sweltering heat ……No? Unfortunately, the absence of a regular Air Conditioning Systems Maintenance programme catches up when we least expect it or want it to happen.
Help is at hand though…… As market leaders in providing everything cooling, AMV Systems personnel are fully qualified to carry out maintenance and repairs to just about all air conditioning systems nationwide. Our supplier relationship means we offer the latest in technological advances and the best in quality to keep your system running as efficiently as possible while keeping costs to a minimum. We also Supply & Hire Out Portable AC Units.
We maintain a wide range of Air Conditioning Systems including :
- Split Systems
- Multi Split Systems
- VRV & VRF Systems
- Close Control Units
- Rooftop Packages
- Fan Coil Units
- Building Management Systems
The Benefits of a Maintenance Programme
Dirty AC Filters
- An air conditioner’s filters, coils and fins require regular maintenance for the unit to function effectively and efficiently throughout its years of service.
- It is also important to make sure that your system is not leaking any dangerous refrigerants which could be harmful to the environment.
- Neglecting necessary maintenance ensures a steady decline in air conditioning performance while energy use steadily increases.
“Without regular maintenance an air conditioner loses about 5% of its original efficiency for each year of operation.”
But studies show that with regular tune-ups a unit will maintain up to 95% of its’ original efficiency and will save you money by extending the unit’s life. This means that the cost of an annual tune-up is recovered very quickly in savings on your monthly electricity bill and reduced repair costs.
By having your air conditioning system regularly maintained by professional maintenance contractors such as AMV Systems you will:
- Make savings on your energy bill
- Reduce your repair bill
- Maintain the efficiency of your system
- Prolong the lifetime of your unit
For more information about the services AMV Systems provide, pls see www.amvsystems.ie
Start SAVING today!
Phone us: 1890 810808
Email us : email@example.com
Complete the contact form below and we will be in touch