We are currently seeking an experienced CAD Technician to join our team. The position is based in our Enniscorthy office in Co Wexford.
Key responsibilities of the role:
- Creating and amending 2D/3D CAD of mechanical and HVAC systems for installations as required
- Creating and amending CAD to aid preparation of estimates or for inclusion in maintenance and O&M manuals.
- Visiting sites to verify or amend mechanical drawings.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have a relevant certified qualification in CAD.
- 2-3 years experience working with AutoCAD.
- Have a basic understanding of engineering drawing and principles.
- A working knowledge of construction methods.
- Good numeracy, communications and IT skills are essential.
- Ability to work as part of a team as well as using his/her own initiative.
- Strong problem solving ability and ability to generate practical solutions.
- Convert written and verbal directions into 2D drawings.
- Accuracy and attention to detail are essential.
Full training will be given to apply CAD knowledge to mechanical and HVAC industry. CPD provided, regular training and upskilling opportunities offered to successful candidate.
Please forward your CV to Recruitment, AirconMech, Aircon House, Kilcannon Business Park, Old Dublin Road, Enniscorthy Co Wexford no later than 5pm Friday 1st September 2017, or you can email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or complete the contact form below.
AirconMech is an equal opportunities employer