Iveagh Court, Block D, Dublin 2
Starwood, with CBRE as Project Managers, have just completed the full retrofit of the 7,800sqm Block D building of their Iveagh Court Campus.
Included was the complete overhaul of the existing HVAC systems and the implementation of a new Building Energy Management System to provide enhanced control to the end user.
Modular building and off-site prefabrication processes were utilised by AirconMech and MAC Group to ensure that the project was completed within the short time frame allowed.
Pictured: Chilled water header and associated secondary pipework arrangements pre-fabricated and ready for site installation at Iveagh Court project. This methodology will reduce Hot Works requirements on site, ensuring a safer and more efficient installation whilst minimising the system downtime within a live environment. Also pictured is a selection of photos showing the finished mechanical works.
Mechanical and ventilation services included:
- Strip out of existing services
- Pumps and calorifiers
- New hot boosted cold and hot water return pipework
- New CHW/LPHW pipework to 4- pipe fan coil units
- Installation of air handling units and chillers
- All associated ductwork, dampers, attenuators and ancillaries.
- Complete pressure testing, balancing and commissioning of ventilation and pipe systems.
- Works completed in a live environment
- Full BMS installed