AirconMech Academy Graduate Training Programme 2019
Thank you for your interest in joining the AirconMech Academy Graduate Training Programme. Recruitment for the 2019 programme is now closed. Recruitment for the 2020 programme will open in January 2020.
There’s never been a better time to join our team!
Established in 1996, AirconMech, an indigenous Irish company has grown into a leading provider of Mechanical and Electrical solutions to a host of industries locally, nationally and internationally. As we specialise in the design, build, installation and maintenance of heating, ventilation and air conditioning systems, we are experts in all activities relating to HVAC. With already over 20 years of experience in the industry, we have ambitious growth plans for the coming years, where you can help shape the future direction of our company. We are looking forward to the fresh perspectives of newly qualified engineers and value the role they will play in the expansion of AirconMech.
Here’s what our programme includes …..
The AirconMech Academy Graduate Training Programme is designed to give you the best possible start to your career in the industry.
Our two-year programme gives Graduates an in-depth working knowledge of mechanical installations in the HVAC field. On arrival, each Graduate will participate in a comprehensive induction programme to help orientate them.
Graduates can look forward to an extensive and varied journey over their 2 years with AirconMech to include:
- Working with the purchasing team, Graduates will get a deep understanding of the equipment purchased, suppliers and the processes employed.
- Visits to national and international manufacturers to gain an understanding of how the core materials used on site are manufactured and assembled.
- Working with our CAD department you will implement drawing modifications.
- As part of the estimating team, the Graduate will apply learnings from the time spent on purchasing to price projects.
- The Graduate will have the opportunity to work with Senior Project Management to design installations from scratch.
- The Graduate will “buddy” with experienced AirconMech Project Managers to spend time on a range of projects of varying sizes and complexity within different sectors. We have an experienced team of HVAC Project Engineers ready to support you and develop your education.
- During the time spent with a number of Project Managers, the Graduate will learn how to apply ISO systems within a live environment.
- You will work on bespoke projects under the supervision of a Project Manager. You will take projects from start to completion, taking responsibility to deliver each project on time and on budget. These projects will form the basis of a presentation to the Airconmech Board of Management.
We offer a competitive salary with benefits and regular reviews to successful candidates.
If you are a Graduate Mechanical or Building Services Engineer or will graduate this year and would like to apply for a position on the AirconMech Academy Graduate Training Programme, please email your CV in confidence to Deirdre at firstname.lastname@example.org or complete the following contact form and we will be in touch shortly