With its unique “wedge shape” the 300 bedroom Marlin Hotel, Bow Lane, is within walking distance of the pulse of Dublin City. It boasts having something for the business traveller, the tourist and the casual holidaymaker. Its quirky decor gives pause to absorb the vibrant atmosphere which promises an incomparable experience for all who go there.
What a fantastic experience for AirconMech to provide mechanical installations for such an iconic hotel in the heart of Dublin’s city centre. The 7 storey hotel over 2 basement levels has a pub. restaurant, gym and multipurpose working space.
Mechanical installations included:
- Supply & install of
- HRV system consisting of a network of ventilation ductwork
- 9 no. AHU’s
- 8 no. supply & extract fans
- Specialist car ventilation system with a CFD analysis completed
- 2 no.stainless steel dry riser systems
- Soils & waste drainage system and rainwater services throughout this 9 storey building
- Sanitary ware
- Plumbing services consisted of
- 3 no boilers,
- 2 no heat exchangers,
- 1no buffer vessel
- A number of circulation pumps and expansion vessels & a pipework network to supply hot & cold water to each bedroom, kitchen and restaurant area