Everything that a student could possibly wish for is available at the new Brickworks Fresh Student Living Accommodation at Brickfield Lane. This spacious new 267 bedroom building features 37 cluster living spaces complete with ground floor public spaces and science and tech spaces. It was our pleasure to partner Collen Construction to complete this project within a 14 month period.
Mechanical Installation Services Include:
- Provision of centralised Energy Centre comprising of high-efficiency boiler plant, combined heat & power (CHP) units and centralised water storage to suit the scheme’s requirements.
- Provision of ventilation requirements from each en-suite bathroom POD and cluster kitchen area including the interfacing of same with the building facades.
- Terminal heat interface units within each cluster to provide instant hot water on demand to the en-suites.
- A mix of Low Surface Temperature and standard steel panel radiators were employed to meet the DAC requirements whilst keeping control of the costs and providing an aesthetically pleasing finish to the spaces.
- App-enabled heating controls to give the student full operational control of their own space
- Water/Waste pipework throughout