Ziggurat Montrose Student Accommodation Phase One
Complete renovation and fit-out of the 2,200sqm former Montrose Hotel on the Stillorgan Road, Dublin.
The 5 floor fit- out included:
- Heating is provided to each of the bedrooms/kitchens on all floors utilising a 2 module boiler and LPHW system complete with radiators in all rooms.
- Each bathroom/kitchen has an extract system to roof areas utilising 5 large extract twin fans and an extract ductwork system.
- Hot water is supplied via a hot water cyclinder located on each floor and heated through an LPHW coil with immersion heaters as back-up.
- Cold water is supplied from a 4th floor tank via a 3 pump booster to the entire building.
- Installed all sanitary ware/kitchen fittings.
- All systems are controlled with BMS panels.
- Site utility services including natural gas, water services and fire mains were also provided.