Chanelle Group – Realoch Pharma Project
Complete mechanical services systems installation for production, storage and administration activities at a new build two storey pharmaceutical and cleanroom classification facility.
Mechanical installations included:
- Heating & cooling provided to the storage, production and administration areas via constant volume air handling systems.
- LPHW radiators & air conditioning units installed.
- Chilled water services provided to manufacturing & packing machine requirements in production zones.
- Water services and soils & wastes provided to all administration areas and production areas.
- Toilet extract ventilation system for administration areas.
- Supply and return air ventilation systems designed to meet the air change requirements for production, storage and administration areas.
- Dust extract, compressed air and independent atex rated systems provided as required to production, packing, processing and manufacturing areas.
- Fire services including a designated storage tank feeding fire hose reels within the storage and production zones. Fire extinguishers also provided in all areas.
- Plantrooms and external plant areas consist of Nat Gas boiler, Chiller, LPHW primary & secondary pumping equipment.
- Ventilation system including Supply & Return AHUs,